Wednesday, December 9, 2009

End of semester insanity


I can't believe that the semester is almost over. And I also can't believe how much random stuff that I've done, been through, and seen this semester. Peach State Opera, Atlanta Opera, taking a serious look at how close I let people get, it's all been either really great or really horrible. So, here is a list of what I've come to know.

Lessons learned:
-You don't have to say yes to everything
-You can't help other people until you can help yourself sufficiently
-Frenemies are usually a lot closer to you than you think
-DO NOT date gay men, no matter how hot they are (but bisexuality is real.)
-Famous people are just normal people that are famous.
-Have confidence and believe in the fantasy of what you want to be, and soon it might be a reality (thank you, Lady Gaga)

One more semester at GSU and I'll be finished. This grad school process is getting me down, but if I don't make all the deadlines or don't get in, I'm in a city with good friends and can still do what I love with time off. Either way, I'm ready to get this journey started. And I'm excited about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment